We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Food is the basis of the health of our children, and we must begin to build it from the first months of the baby's life.
After six months we can begin to introduce foods such as green beans in the form of purees. Thus, Guiainfantil.com has developed this recipe, ideal for both lunch and dinner for children.
- 500 gr of green beans
- 2 carrots
- 2 leeks
- 4 medium potatoes
- Olive oil
- Tips: instead of green beans you can use peas or lima beans
There are several vegetables suitable for the six-month-old baby, such as pumpkin, potatoes or the green beans themselves. They have nutrients that will help the baby in its development, highlighting fiber, potassium and calcium, as well as vitamin C.
1. Wash and remove the strings from the green beans and cut them in half.
2. Wash and peel the potatoes and carrots, and chop them together with the white part of the leeks.
3. Put everything in a pot and cover with cold water. Put to heat over high heat, when it starts to boil, lower the temperature to low heat and boil for about twenty minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
4. Strain the vegetables, reserving the broth.
5. Blend the vegetables with the mixer or food processor with a little of the reserved broth and a drizzle of olive oil, until it has the desired texture.
The Children's Guide trick: For older children, you can add chopped boiled egg and ham pieces when serving the cream.
You can read more articles similar to Green bean puree. Recipes for babies and children, in the category of Creams and purees on site.