That your baby do not speak It still should not be an impediment for him to tell you he is suffering from a problem. Of course, it is difficult to unravel the meaning of each baby's cry, but there are other clues that will let you know if he is in pain, sleepy, hungry or is simply restless.
We are looking for some tricks to learn to interpret the signals of babies and know if they have a ear infection. Otitis is one of the most common infections that babies suffer more than children and, although it is not serious, it should be treated in time. Write down all these tricks to know that the baby has otitis.
As the baby develops, all the senses are also developing, such as the sense of hearing. The hearing aid of a baby that has not yet fully developed is more prone to certain infections and that is why otitis is more common in babies. The ear infection does not pose a health risk but it should always be treated by the pediatrician.
Logically, before going to the pediatrician we must realize that the baby is having a problem and we are not always sure what is happening to him. Otitis presents some clear symptoms Y other signs related that can give us an idea that our baby's problem is in the ear.
1. Crying. An ear infection hurts, so the baby will cry constantly and uninterruptedly. And it is that, in the absence of having learned to speak, babies are capable of tell us many things Through crying, we just have to learn to listen to them.
2. Recent cold. Otitis usually occurs after a baby's cold. so yes your baby cries and a few days ago he had a cold, it may be an ear infection.
3. Gestures. Although babies gesticulate a lot and we do not always know how to interpret the meaning, we must observe if they put their little hand to the ear, a instinctive gesture that occurs when you have pain.
4. Fever. That the baby has a fever can be due to the cold itself, but it can also be a symptom of some ear problem like otitis. It is convenient to monitor the fever and take the child to the pediatrician.
5. Balance. Any problem in the ear is reflected in the balance, but if your baby has not yet begun to display his skills in movement or to develop his locomotor apparatus, it is a symptom that you will not be able to detect.
6. Pus. One of the clearest signs that your baby has otitis is the pus that may come out of the ear, but it does not happen in all cases. See if your baby has been crying for a long time and suddenly calms down because it may be that the infection the pain has stopped and that is when the pus begins to appear.
You can read more articles similar to Tricks to know that the baby has otitis, in the On-Site Ear Care category.