We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The porridges can be introduced into the baby's diet from five or six months of age, always consulting the pediatrician first. They are a good complement to your diet, to which we will be introducing more and more solids.
At the beginning we will introduce the most common fruits (apple, pear, banana and orange) into your diet along with a similar one, such as mandarin orange used in this case. This recipe for banana, apple and tangerine porridge is a very complete food for the baby.
- 1 apple (of the variety you like best)
- 1 banana
- 1 tangerine
- Mineral water
- Tips: if you wish and consult with your pediatrician, you can add a gluten-free cookie
Thus, Guiainfantil.com It teaches you to elaborate it, step by step, with all the details. Learn how to prepare it and how to introduce it to the baby's diet.
1. Wash and peel the apple, cut it into small pieces. Peel and chop the banana, reserve it.
2. Put the apple in a saucepan, add a little water and put over medium heat. The apple will soften and a paste will form. If there is excess water, remove a little.
3. Pour the banana into the blender glass and blend it. Add the apple and mix.
4. Squeeze the tangerine and add the juice until it has the desired texture. If it is too liquid, you can crush the segments and add the pulp, removing the seeds well.
We propose more recipes for fruit porridges
You can read more articles similar to Banana, apple and tangerine porridge, in the category of Porridge on site.