We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Do you want an original greeting? In Guiainfantil.com We propose you this Christmas postcard craft with Santa's clothes as the protagonist. So you can tell your friends and family that Christmas is near.
This Christmas card will delight your children, it is very fun to assemble and will surely surprise with its presentation. So you can spend an afternoon with the family enjoying crafts, which are the best option to entertain children at Christmas.
- Red felt
- White felt
- Dark brown felt
- Yellow felt
- Green card
- Pair of scissors
- Brown marker
- Small tweezers
1. To form the base of the card, cut out a 15 x 30 cm green card and fold it in half. So we will have a 15 x 15 cm postcard.
2. Print out the Santa Claus clothes template (you can download it HERE) and cut out the silhouettes.
3. With a marker pen, mark the silhouettes on the felt, and then carefully cut them out. To trim the inside of the buckle, make a hole with an awl or the tip of a small scissors, and carefully cut it out.
4. Assemble the garment ornaments by applying a little glue to the pieces, the white trim details on the jacket and the hat. Put the belt and buckle on the pants.
5. Make marks at the height of 3 and 5 cm. roughly on the card. Make two on each side, at the same height. Cut two pieces of twine the same size, pass it through the holes to make two ropes, as if it were a clothesline. Glue the ends on the inside with a little tape. To make the finish more beautiful, cut out a piece of cardboard, put glue on it, and cover this part.
6. Use small clips to hang the clothes on the strings as you like the most, Santa's clothes are already prepared !.
You can see more felt crafts HERE
You can read more articles similar to Postcard with Santa Claus clothes. Felt crafts, in the category of Decoration on site.